Delivery & Returns
Due to the current restrictions in place regarding COVID-19, we are advising a 6-7 week lead time.
Our delivery contractors will be continuing to offer a full service as much as possible whilst wearing essential PPE. In England, we are only able to offer delivery to a doorway or hallway and the team will sign for the delivery on the customers behalf, this is in compliance with the new lockdown measures which are in place until 2nd December. We appreciate your understanding as and when Government decisions are made. Follow our updates here.
All times and prices shown are for delivery to the UK mainland.
In a hurry? Click here to see our Grab a Baa-gain section, or ring us to find out about our Fast Track Service.
If you would like a quote for delivery outside of the UK please fill in our Overseas Delivery Enquiry Form or give us a ring on 01291 628216 and we would be happy to help!
Cushions & Additional Covers
Grab a Baa-gain Headboards
Delivery Contribution Prices
Valances & Additional Covers
Cushions & Fabric by the Metre
If you are purchasing multiple items, to find the cost of delivery please see your basket at checkout.
In the event of us offering Free Delivery, this applies to UK Mainland only.
All deliveries do need to be signed for. We use a number of different courier companies depending on weight, location and the number of items in your order.
For the delivery of our beds, winged headboards, large items and multiple part orders we use a dedicated 2 man delivery service. When they have collected your item(s) from us, we will tell you that they have collected them. They will then contact you to arrange a delivery date. It is your responsibility to ensure the goods will go into your room of choice. Our team will take your goods to your room of choice and take all the packaging away. If you have ordered a bed or a winged headboard, they will assemble it for you. Unfortunately they are not able to drill into customers' walls, therefore wall mounted headboards will have to be fitted by the customer. This is not a difficult operation and our wall mounting packs come with full instructions.
In the event that your item cannot be delivered because the access does not allow for it you have two options:
- You contact a local specialist delivery company and make your own arrangements for them to take the item to your room of choice, in which case we will leave the goods in a place approved by you ready for the specialists.
- Arrange with us that the headboard or the headend of the bed is taken back with our delivery team for us to modify and re deliver it. The charge for this will be £160.00 for collection and re delivery and a minimum fee of £360.00 for modification work. No modification work will be undertaken until fully paid.
For items that can be carried by one man, we will sometimes use a next day delivery service. They deliver to the front door and will be with you between 8am and 4.30pm. We will email you telling you which day it is being dispatched and that you will receive it the following day; however they will not remove packaging.
In the event of a delivery being booked and confirmed with our 2 man delivery service and you are not present at the agreed time, unless you have stipulated that the goods are to be left in a specific location, the goods will be retained by our carriers and a new appointment will be made. Regardless of whether we are offering free delivery or not this second appointment will be charged at £35.00 for a headboard and £80.00 for a bed.
For oversea deliveries we use Galleon Freight. If you would like a quote for abroad delivery please click here.
If you want a special delivery time:
We can either arrange a Saturday morning delivery or an early weekday morning delivery. The charge for a Saturday morning delivery is £60.00 in addition to whatever the standard delivery charge is. A before 10am during the week is £30.00 in addition to whatever the standard delivery charge is. Please call us on 01291 628216 to arrange the special delivery.
Sometimes (not very often) our fabric suppliers run out of stock, and If this happens we will tell you straight away and arrange a new delivery date.
In the event of The Headboard Workshop goods being damaged in transit, or failing to match the items ordered by you, then The Headboard Workshop must be notified within 7 working days of receipt. If we receive no such notification you will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the company's appointed carrier.
All goods are subject to availability.
Returns & Exchanges
In the event of you having to return your goods, either because of a manufacturing fault or due to transit damage, then please inform us that there is a problem as soon as you have unpacked the items.
This can be done by email, simply quoting your order number and explaining the problem. Alternatively you can call us on 01291 628216 and we will aim to resolve the issue over the phone, either by instructing one of our approved repairers to visit and rectify any fault or to arrange the collection and return of your goods to our factory so we can undertake any repair work prior to re-despatching the goods to you.
We are proud of the quality, range and advice that we offer at The Headboard Workshop, and therefore we want you to be entirely satisfied with your purchase. All our goods are made to order, so if you do wish to return your item(s) due to either a manufacturing fault or transit damage, please ensure the following:
- You contact us within 7 working days from receipt of your goods.
- Contact us via email, post or by telephone.
- Return the products to us in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt.
- Return goods in a new and unused condition, together with a copy of your original receipt.
- We recommend that all items returned to us to be sent by Royal Mail special delivery, with insurance paid, or alternative collection can be arranged.
- If you feel the goods are faulty please contact us immediately and we will then contact you to resolve the matter, the above conditions also apply.
- Please return the goods to: The Headboard Workshop Ltd, Units 10-11 St Davids Industrial Estate, Blackwood, Gwent, NP12 3SW.
- In the event of a refund being issued, this will be done on receipt of the goods in their original packaging and in an unused condition.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.