We are advising a 7-9 week lead time upon confirmation of order details*.
In a hurry? Click here to see our Grab a Baa-gain section, or ring us to find out about our Fast Track Service.
If you would like a quote for delivery outside of the UK please fill in our Overseas Delivery Enquiry Form or give us a ring on 01291 628216 and we would be happy to help!
EXPORTING ORDERS FROM THE UK
Due to the changes that came into effect on 01 Jan 2021, all goods exported from the UK to anywhere in the world are now sold and shipped excluding VAT. The customer will then pay the appropriate level of VAT (in the destination country) as and when the goods are imported.
- The prices for our items will be exclusive of VAT; the invoice we supply to you will have no VAT on it.
- There will be no VAT charged on the shipping if we arrange this for you.
- The customer is liable to pay VAT when the goods cross the border into the destination country.
Delivery Lead Times
Cushions & Additional Covers
Grab a Baa-gain Headboards
*We ask that you understand this lead time starts from the moment we receive your COM materials (if applicable) and all product information necessary to build your order. For example, if you are sending us your own fabric (COM), the lead time will start from when we confirm receipt of your fabric. We also won’t be able to start making your items until we receive confirmation of your Valance or Skirting Board dimensions (if applicable).
Please note; if you amend or change your order before we have started production, again the lead time will start from the moment the amendment is confirmed.
Delivery Contribution Prices
Valances & Additional Covers
Cushions & Fabric by the Metre
All times and prices shown are for delivery to the UK mainland.
If you are purchasing multiple items, to find the cost of delivery please see your basket at checkout.
In the event of us offering Free Delivery, this applies to UK Mainland only.
All deliveries do need to be signed for. We use a number of different courier companies depending on weight, location and the number of items in your order.
For the delivery of our beds, winged headboards, large items and multiple part orders we use a dedicated 2 man delivery service. When they have collected your item(s) from us, we will tell you that they have collected them. They will then contact you to arrange a delivery date.
Our team will take your goods to your room of choice and take all the packaging away. If you have ordered a bed or a winged headboard, they will assemble it for you. Unfortunately they are not able to drill into customers' walls, therefore wall mounted headboards (i.e. if you have chosen a wall mounting pack fixing), will have to be fitted by the customer. This is not a difficult operation and our wall mounting packs come with full instructions.
It is your responsibility to ensure the goods will fit into your room of choice. In the event that your item cannot be delivered because the access does not allow for it you have two options:
- You contact a local specialist delivery company and make your own arrangements for them to take the item to your room of choice, in which case we will leave the goods in a place approved by you ready for the specialists.
- Arrange with us that the headboard or the headend of the bed is taken back with our delivery team for us to modify and re deliver it. The charge for this will be £220.00 for collection and re delivery and a minimum fee of £460.00 for modification work. No modification work will be undertaken until fully paid.
In the event of a delivery being booked and confirmed with our 2 man delivery service and you are not present at the agreed time, unless you have stipulated that the goods are to be left in a specific location, the goods will be retained by our carriers and a new appointment will be made. Regardless of whether we are offering free delivery or not this second appointment will be charged at £80.00 for a headboard and £140.00 for a bed. Payment must be made prior to the second delivery attempt.
For oversea deliveries we use Galleon Freight. If you would like a quote for abroad delivery please click here.
Delays & Damages
Sometimes (not very often) our fabric suppliers run out of stock, and If this happens we will tell you straight away and arrange a new delivery date.
In the event of The Headboard Workshop goods being damaged in transit, or failing to match the items ordered by you, then The Headboard Workshop must be notified within 7 working days of receipt. If we receive no such notification you will be deemed to have accepted the items as satisfactory. We cannot be held liable for any consequential loss caused by late delivery or failure to deliver by the company's appointed carrier.
All goods are subject to availability.
Returns & Exchanges
In the event of you having to return your goods, either because of a manufacturing fault or due to transit damage, then please inform us that there is a problem as soon as you have unpacked the items.
This can be done by email, simply quoting your order number and explaining the problem. Alternatively you can call us on 01291 628216 and we will aim to resolve the issue over the phone, either by instructing one of our approved repairers to visit and rectify any fault or to arrange the collection and return of your goods to our factory so we can undertake any repair work prior to re-despatching the goods to you.
We are proud of the quality, range and advice that we offer at The Headboard Workshop, and therefore we want you to be entirely satisfied with your purchase. All our goods are made to order, so if you do wish to return your item(s) due to either a manufacturing fault or transit damage, please ensure the following:
- You contact us within 7 working days from receipt of your goods.
- Contact us via email, post or by telephone.
- Return the products to us in their original packaging within 30 days of receipt.
- Return goods in a new and unused condition, together with a copy of your original receipt.
- We recommend that all items returned to us to be sent by Royal Mail special delivery, with insurance paid, or alternative collection can be arranged.
- If you feel the goods are faulty please contact us immediately and we will then contact you to resolve the matter, the above conditions also apply.
- Please return the goods to: The Headboard Workshop Ltd, Units 10-11 St Davids Industrial Estate, Blackwood, Gwent, NP12 3SW.
- In the event of a refund being issued, this will be done on receipt of the goods in their original packaging and in an unused condition.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.